Twenty Keys to a Happy Life
-- Posted to the 'Net by Patty Wooten, RN
- Compliment three people everyday.
- Watch a sunrise
- Be the first to say "Hello."
- Live beneath your means.
- Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
- Never give up on anybody; miracles happen.
- Forget the Jones'.
- Remember someone's name.
- Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
- Be tough-minded, but tender hearted.
- Be kinder than you have to be.
- Don't forget that a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
- Keep your promises.
- Learn to show cheerfulness even when you don't feel it.
- Remember that overnight success usually takes 15 years.
- Leave everything better than you found it.
- Remember that winners do what losers don't want to do.
- When you arrive at your job in the morning, let the first thing you say brighten everyone's day.
- Don't rain on other people's parades.
- Don't waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
Jest for the Health Of It!
P.O. BOX 8484, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Voice (408) 460-1600 FAX (408) 460-1601
Back To Inspiration Lane
Copyright © 2000 Steve Pierce. All Rights Reserved.