Profile of a Goshawk
Welcome to Greyhawkes Aerie Navigating the Site Home Family & Friends Society & Service Body & Fitness Mind & Spirit Finances & Prosperity
Copyright © 2000-2003 S. Pierce. All Rights Reserved.
Last revision: 3/21/03
After the Storm
- Be aware of the possibility of outdoor hazards:
- Broken Glass
- Leaking Gas
- Downed Power Lines
- Beware of snakes, insects and other creatures which may have been driven from their lairs.
- Beware of bridges and roads that may have been damaged.
- Don't use tap water until official notification that it is safe.
- If your home has water damage, don't turn on the power until your system has been checked for shorts.
- Notify your insurance company of losses.
- Make temporary repairs to your home to protect it from further damage and from looting.
- If you smell gas leaking in your home, open doors and windows, notify the gas company and leave immediately.